The UltraFloor DEFENDER - An All Natural Bacteria Based Floor Cleaner
UltraFloor DEFENDER focuses on grease / food waste accumulating on the floor, in grout and cracks, around the drains, under equipment, and hard-to-reach areas. Decaying waste on the floor can quickly become odorous, which attracts fruit flies, roaches, and other disease-spreading parasites.
- UltraFloor DEFENDER is a proprietary blend of surface active agents, including active bacteria to break down the toughest grease, fatty acids, and soil.
- UltraFloor DEFENDER (with regular use) reduces slippery floors and grease build-up, while maintaining an odor-free and deep cleaned floor.
- UltraFloor DEFENDER keeps working long after the floor mop is put away on both the floor and mop head.
- UltraFloor DEFENDER will also help remove fruit flies by digesting our strain of active bacteria as it goes to work in your floor drains as well.
- 10 x Concentrated formula. Please note: we no longer offer the 5x Concentrate formula (UFD-08)
- Designed for floor and grout
- Cuts grease build-up, fatty acids and dirt
- Proprietary blend of surfactant agents, including active bacteria
- Reduces slippery floors
- Twice the fighting action when you rinse down the drain with our proprietary disc
- Use 2-3 Oz. of UltraFloor DEFENDER per 2 gallon mop bucket of water.
- Mop entire floor and push excess down the drain.
- For tougher stains, apply 3-4 oz. directly to floor and use broom or brush to clean surface.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Surfactant, Bacteria Cultures
UltraFloor DEFENDER MSDS