Ultra-Compact 4 GPM Grease Interceptor with 8 LB grease capacity.
Drain-Net offers the very best in Grease Trap (Grease Interceptor) technology. We help restaurants, cafeterias, hospitals, food processing plants, hotels, and commercial kitchens keep FOG's (Fats, Oils, and Grease) our of their plumbing system and meet the standards set by local authorities.
- Certified to the exact standards of PDI and listed by other local code authorities and national standards groups such as IAPMO and UPC.
- Scientifically placed, removable baffles.
- Leak-proof, seamless constructed tank, manufactured with high-quality material that provides enhanced stiffness in combination with impact-resistant properties.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install – yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry.
- The unique resin used allows for use in applications requiring high temperature continuous service. No comparable material like it.
- Matching cover with recessed bolt holes and stainless steel screws.
- Easy-to-read installation instruction.
- Smooth, nonstick surface allows for easier and more complete cleaning. Surfaces discourage bacteria buildup.
- Superior to metal, fiberglass, or specially treated materials that are promoted as "preventing corrosion". Drain-Net grease traps feature a completely integrated surface guaranteed not to corrode, chip, peel or leach.
- High value for you. Special Order Extensions are available for units to meet grade level.
- Made in the U.S.A.!
Specifications of Model D4804
- Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Grease / Sludge Capacity: 8 lbs
- Approximate Weight: 10 lbs
- Inlet / Outlet: 2"
- Threaded Connections: Yes
- Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet: 7"
- Liquid Holding Capacity: 2.3 gal
- Dimensions: 16.25" Length X 10" Width X 10.25" Height
- View and download the 4GPM Spec Sheet
- Click here to view and download Installation Instructions