For those tight on-floor grease interceptor applications where space is at a premium, this 11" tall GI making is truly a low profile solution.
Features and Benefits of the "Low-Boy" Grease Interceptor
Based on the same dimensional footprint as our successful 35 GPM and 50 GPM Drain-Net models, this latest 25 GPM addition has an overall height of just 11 inches, and still meets the requirements of ASME112.14.3. More importantly however the internal components can be removed in less than 6” of additional clearance making this unit a truly low profile solution.
- Grease Interceptor features award winning flow control with cleanup top
- Can accommodate continuous discharge at 104°C (220°F)
- Can support 440 lbs of pedestrian and light duty traffic.
- Injected molded in engineered thermoplastics eliminating seams and potential leaking and odors.
- Grease Interceptor will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Flexibility of installation—can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed
- New quick catch system eliminates nuts and bolts on cover
- Recessing extension kits available
- Grease Interceptor comes with 10-year warranty with submission of warranty card
Download our Low Boy Spec Sheet: Click here
Click here to view and download our Grease Trap Installation and Maintenance Manual
||Low Boy Grease Interceptor
|Flow Rate (U.S. GPM)
|Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet
|Liquid capacity (gal)
|Approximate weight (lbs)
Don't let food solids back up your grease trap!
Possible risks if too many food solids reach your grease trap include:
• Increase frequency of grease trap pumping and servicing!
• Clogged grease traps, drain backups, and a huge mess in your kitchen!
• Potential code violations and municipal wastewater fines!
So what's the solution?
Prevent solids from ever reaching your grease trap with a Garbage Disposal Replacement Unit! (Sometimes called a Wet Waste Interceptor). Click here to learn more!
Drain-Net A6 Flat Strainer