10 GPM Compact Grease Interceptor with 38 LBS grease capacity.
Drain-Net offers the very best in Grease Trap (Grease Interceptor) technology. We help restaurants, cafeterias, hospitals, food processing plants, hotels, and commercial kitchens keep FOG's (Fats, Oils, and Grease) our of their plumbing system and meet the standards set by local authorities.
- Certified to PDI-G101 of the Plumbing and Drainage institute. Tested and approved to ASME 112.14.3. UPC Listed.
- Scientifically placed, removable baffles.
- Leak-proof, seamless constructed tank, manufactured with high-quality material that provides enhanced stiffness in combination with impact-resistant properties.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install – yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry.
- Can support 440 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic.
- The unique resin used allows for use in applications requiring high temperature continuous service. It can accommodate continuous discharge at 104 deg C (220 deg F).
- Connected using mechanical joint couplings allowing for use of various piping materials
- EZ-Open cover latches which replace traditional mechanical fixings allowing ease of access for maintenance
- Smooth, nonstick surface allows for easier and more complete cleaning. Surfaces discourage bacteria buildup.
- Superior to metal, fiberglass, or specially treated materials that are promoted as "preventing corrosion". Drain-Net grease traps feature a completely integrated surface guaranteed not to corrode, chip, peel or leach.
- Recessed silicone foam gasket to maintain an airtight cover seal preventing foul odor escape
- Flexibility of installation - can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed.
- Easy-to-read installation instruction.
- Includes FREE flow control fitting!
- 10 year warranty!
Specifications of Model D3910A02C
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM
- Grease / Sludge Capacity: 38 lbs\
- Approximate Weight: 13.8 lbs (14.49 kg)
- Standard Inlet / Outlet: 2"
- Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet: 12.8"
- Liquid Holding Capacity: 12.96 gal
- Dimensions: 14.5" Length X 17.5" Width X 16.3" Height