The Guardian FLOOR Drain-Lock replaces old, broken, or stolen drain grates with an identical drain cover that features our patented locking system. Your typical drain cover can easily be removed with a screw driver, but this Drain-Lock requires a unique tool so that only the appropriate staff can remove the cover and access your facility drains.
- Prevent thieves from stealing your floor drain grates
- Prevent staff or night crews from removing the drain grate so they can stuff trash down your drains
- Perfect for floor drains in restaurants, food processing plants, factories, restrooms, walkways, and construction sites.
- Only a #45 Torx bit can unlock your drain grate (Torx bit sold separately)
- Available for square or round drain grates
- Replaces 3” floor drains covers manufactured by Josam, JR Smith, and Zurn. Also, please note that a 3" drain has a diameter of 3.5". Failure to measure before you order may result in a product that does not fit. There is a 15% restocking fee for returns.
- For other sizes consider our Lock and Stop Drain Lock.
-------->> View Guardian FLOOR Drain-Lock Sizing Chart and Installation Guide <<--------