What does it do? Prevents large items from going down the drain and locks down your existing drain cover.
- The Cross Strainer is designed to keep large debris out and floor drain, and also locks down the drain grates in place.
- Restaurant employees and outside cleaning crews often remove floor drain covers when cleaning. Without the grated covers in place, food and foreign debris will inevitably enter your pipes, causing drain clogs and other plumbing problems.
- This drain lock features anchor points to lock down your floor drain covers. The 2,3, and 4" have once center anchor point, and the 3.5" has a center and 2 side anchor points. If anchor points do not align with cover, you can drill a hole in the center of your drain cover..
- Align the anchor point(s) with the drain holes in your cover. For 2",3", and 4" use your own screw. For the 3.5" model use the T#27 high security screws provided.
- To help with installation, get the Locking Dome Strainer Installation Tool (which also works for this cross strainer.
What's included with the 2", 3", and 4" models?
What's included with the 3.5" model?
- Cross Strainer
- T#27 high security screws
- T#27 bit
Please note that Drain Cover is not included. Please use your existing drain cover or purchase a replacement cover here.
How to install: