This handy, Pump-Up Foamer Delivers Rich, Thick Foam for a Fraction of the Cost Versus Power Foamers
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use in any commercial or industrial areas
- Manual Pump Construction Saves Money While Producing Thick, Rich Foam Similar to Shaving Cream
- Patented double hose technology produces foam at the applicator tip, not in the tank
- Adjustable air mix for wetter or drier foam
- Easy to use and reliable.
- Ideal for Use with our QuickClean Foam or Any Other Foaming Product
- Includes Fan Spray Nozzle and 18” Extension Wand
- Tank size: 2 Gallons
- Material: Light weight yet durable plastic
- Every Part is Available Should a Replacement be Necessary
Instructions For Use:
1. Before use, unlock and lift the pump handle and put three drops of oil from the enclosed bottle directly into the pump opening where the pump handle locks into place. Repeat approximately weekly if using the foamer regularly to prolong the life of the pump. If it becomes difficult to pump, it likely needs oil.
2. For best quality foam, do not fill the foamer to more than 1 gallon. Since air is required to make the foam as well as for pressurizing the foamer, the extra headspace will help.
3. Fill the foamer to the desired level with water, then add the foaming product (as instructed on foam bottle).
4. Swirl the foamer to mix, but do NOT shake. If a large amount of foam develops in the head space, it can possibly block the air intake, resulting in poor quality foam. This should only happen if the foamer is shaken vigorously, and not from normal use. If this happens, pour out the liquid and rinse out the foam and refill.
5. It is a good idea to clean the foamer regularly with water to extend its life.
6. Make sure the foam products you use are compatible with plastic parts.
7. Always de-pressurize the foamer using the valve on the side after use and prior to removing the pump. Beware of spray.
8. The foam consistency can be adjusted by turning the needle valve where the hose connects to the tank. Turning it clockwise (tightening) will use less air, for wetter foam. Turning it counter clockwise (loosening) will result in more air for drier foam.
9. To use the extension wand, remove the short nozzle and screw in the extension wand. Make sure that the piece of white looking material remains in the nozzle or extension wand as this is critical for foaming.