Employees love this pre-measured 4 oz bottle! Simply pour 1 bottle in each drain every 2 weeks to destroy FOG buildup in floor drains!
BarDefender Drain Gel is a perfect solution for the bar/food service industry. Our pre-measured 4 oz bottles takes the guess work out of how much to pour into each drain, saving time and money. This powerful little bottle has over 2 billion (good) bacterial spores.
What's included? 6 pre-measured 4 oz bottles.
- BarDefender Drain Gel will destroy fats, oils, and grease by digesting the organic waste, keeping drain lines clean and clear
- Will help remove drain odors and will improve the flow of all drains.
- Safe for use on metal or plastic drain pipes
- This product is NOT a pesticide. Fruit fly breeding will come to an end with normal drain treatments
- This product is Salmonella Free: Our Drain Gel formula clings to the side of drain pipes to eliminate odors commonly found in bar drains
Perfect for: Floor Drains, Beer Tap Dispensers, sinks, Soda Fountains, Floor Sinks.
Directions: Take one 4 oz. bottle and pour down each drain once every 2 weeks. When applying, pour around edge of drain for best results. For hand washing sink, beer tap and soda fountain dispensers, use one-half bottle (2 oz.) once a week to keep drains clear.
Note: during the breeding of fruit fly season, apply one 4 oz. bottle once a week to floor drains and floor sinks; the thickened clinging formula will keep fruit fly breeding under control.