Drain-Net's Organic Drain Treatment Liquid is a superior biological treatment for degrading F.O.G. (fats, oil, grease) and other organic waste that cause blockages and odors in drains, pipes, and plumbing systems.
Simple to use! Innovative 64 oz bottle design that allows you to pour the right dosage directly into the drain without measuring,diluting, or creating a big mess.
The patented formulation of "good" bacteria removes F.O.G. (fats, oils, grease) through biological digestion. It contains no emulsifiers, added enzymes or other ingredients which may be frowned upon by local regulatory authorities and the environmental community.
- Guaranteed quality-controlled product with high cell counts
- 100 separate quality assurance tests prior to bottling
- Exceptional bacterial enzyme activity with exclusive, patented formulation
- Speeds breakdown and digestion of fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and petroleum hydrocarbons
- Innovative bottle designed for precise dosage application and reduced waste
- Bacterial metabolism with aerobic growth
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Environmentally safe formulation containing non-pathogenic bacteria
- Listed in the EPA’s Safer Choice (formerly Design for the Environment) program
- USDA BioPreferred® Designated product
- Up to 32 uses per bottle
- One year + shelf life
Why use this product:
- Prevent drain clogs caused by F.O.G., reducing drain backups and calls to the drain jetter
- Helps eliminate breeding grounds for fruit flies and other pests
- Reduce odors caused by grease and other organic matter in drains
- Simple to use: simple pour recommended amount in each drain, and your done
- One formulation for all drains! No need to buy lots of products. This can be used in sinks, floor drains, floor sinks, mop service basins, and any drain you need!
For Preventative Maintenance: Apply 4 oz. per week directly into each drain
For Slow Drains: Apply 4 oz. per day directly into drain for 5 consecutive days or until drain flows freely.
For Grease Traps: Apply 1 gallon spread out over a month directly into grease trap. May also be applied with an injection pump and timer (auto dosers) for automated daily application.