Keep the dirt and sediment in your mop water from reaching your pipes, where it can build up and lead to costly repairs.
Is the mop basin in your restaurant or commercial kitchen a constant source of drain clogs, flooding, wet and slipper floors, and foul odors?
All the food, trash, and debris that you collect when you mop the floors gets poured into the mob basin and clogs the drain. If ignored, you could face serious plumbing problems and repairs. We say, save your drains!
Drain-Net has solved this problem with the Mop Sink Basin Strainer! It easily fits into your mop basin. The commercial grade filter catches all the food, trash, and debris that would otherwise go down your drains, but lets the dirty waste water flow to your drains. When the filter gets full simply throw away and replace with a new one. This product is truly a drain saver and is a must have product for restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools, and anyone with a mop, bucket, and a dirty floor!
- Dimensions: 21" wide x 21" x long x 8" tall
- Captures wastewater debris
- Constructed from durable rayon for long life
- Fine-mesh construction catches even small particles
- Disposable for quick clean up
- Helps reduce maintenance costs
- It helps solve the EPA mandate on the FOG (fats, oils, grease) ordinance.
- Mop Basin Filter keeps the dirt and sediment in your mop water from reaching your pipes - making it a true drain saver!
Includes 2 Filters! Add a 5-pack of filters for $18.95
Need a different size? Please send us the dimensions of your mop sink and we can make you a custom mop basin strainer.