Drain-Net offers the very best in Grease Trap (Grease Interceptor) technology. We help restaurants, cafeterias, hospitals, food processing plants, hotels, and commercial kitchens keep FOG's (Fats, Oils, and Grease) our of their plumbing system and meet the standards set by local authorities.
- Grease trap features scientifically placed, removable baffles.
- Leak-proof, seamless constructed tank, manufactured with high-quality material that provides enhanced stiffness in combination with impact-resistant properties.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install – yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry.
- The unique resin used allows for use in applications requiring high temperature continuous service. No comparable material like it.
- Matching cover with recessed bolt holes and stainless steel screws.
- Easy-to-read installation instructions included with grease trap.
- Smooth, nonstick surface allows for easier and more complete cleaning. Surfaces discourage bacteria buildup.
- Superior to metal, fiberglass, or specially treated materials that are promoted as "preventing corrosion". Drain-Net grease traps feature a completely integrated surface guaranteed not to corrode, chip, peel or leach.
- High value for you. Special Order Extensions are available for units to meet grade level.
- Made in the U.S.A.!
- Includes FREE flow control fitting!
Specifications of Model D4875
- Flow Rate: 75 GPM
- Grease / Sludge Capacity: 150 lbs
- Approximate Weight: 64 lbs
- Standard Inlet / Outlet: 3"
- Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet: 20"
- Liquid Holding Capacity: 61.8 gal
- Dimensions: 44" Length X 25" Width X 24" Height
To ensure that you get the lowest shipping price, we will contact you when the order is place with the cost of shipping.
*This size not recognized yet by PDI/UPC/IAMPMO