This compact garbage disposal replacement works great when space is limited. It also works well as a trash interceptor when sinks don't have a garbage disposal. This unit features shorter 6" legs to give a low profile to fit under short sinks.
- Captures 98% of solid particles from sink wastewater
- Made of durable stainless steel to last for a very long time
- Cost effective garbage disposal alternative
- Easy for staff to use, simply pull out the strainer drawer and dump debris into a trash can.
- Works like a solids interceptor to improve grease trap efficiency
- Better for facility plumbing system and city sewer system
- Easy to maintain with no electricity or moving parts
- Prevents blocked drains in restaurants and commercial kitchens such as floor drains, wall drains, floor sinks, grease traps, and anywhere wastewater might flow
- Flanged feet so the unit can be bolted to the floor for added stability.
- Can handle up to 18 gallons per minute
- 2" outlets on both left and right side for versitle plumbing set up
- Features a drain plate for connecting to pipe or sink drain (can also be used without the drain plaste, and let the wasterwater dump into the unit)
- Unit is 11" wide x 16" deep x 15" tall (leg adjustes 1/2")
- THe height including the Drain Plate is approximately 16.25"
- We suggest purchasing a 2" PVC coupling (for the outlet pipe used for water drainage) and a 2" PVC Cap (for the other outlet pipe not in use). These products can be found below.