Drain-Net Urinal Bio-Blocks are made of non-pDCB ingredients, composed of specially formulated bacterial cultures capable of degrading uric acid, the leading cause of odors in urinals. This product contains powerful biological cleaning agents, proven to maintain clear and odor free urinal traps and lines by degrading the crystalline structure of uric acid that can slow the drain system.
These urinal blocks are specially designed to be safer and less damaging than conventional chemical, pDCB, urinal blocks. The bacteria contained in this product are non-pathogenic and are on the US TSCA inventory as well as the Canadian DSL list. The non-pDCB formula is a unique combination of protease enzymes, surfactants and bacteria blended with additional cleaning and water softening agents, odor blocking fragrance, and coloring. Drain-Net Urinal Bio-Blocks are suitable for all types of urinals, stainless steel, porcelain, and ceramic troughs. When used as directed, they are safe to people and the environment.
Drain-Net Urinal Bio-Blocks are cost efficient and can save money by reducing the frequency of urinal flushing because they dispense bacteria, water softening agents, and enzymes into the pipelines each time the urinal is used or flushed. The unique formula targets and cleans scaling scaling build-up as it deodorizes.
- Saves water which saves money
- Works in all types of urinals and troughs
- Cleans and freshens
- DSL approved bacterial cultures
- Environmentally safe
- Prevents blockages in traps and pipes
- Reduce odors
- Made in the USA!
- 50 Bio-Blocks (urinal cakes)
- Color: Blue or white
- Fragrance: Citrus or Evergreen
- Shelf Life: 1 - 3 years
- Non-Bacterial Content: Cleaning & Water softening agents, fragrance, perfume
- Do not freeze. Store in a cool dry location.
- Do not inhale dusts. Avoid excessive skin contact.
Please note these typically ship in 2 weeks.