- Made in the USA from super impact resistant polypropylene for a superior tamper-proof drain locking solution for compartment sinks
- Fits any 3.5" sink drain including lever drains!
- Helps prevent emergency calls to the plumber or drain jetter for drain line blockages
- Made of non-porous material and polished smoothed for easy cleaning
- Mold & mildew resistant and chemical resistant
- Only one bolt for easy installation
- Specially designed to keep large debris out, but allow great water flow rates
- Perfect for 3.5" drains in compartment sinks, prep sinks, pot-washing sinks and even hand washing sinks
What it does: Drain ArmorTM is a locking strainer designed to protect your three-compartment sink! It’s 3 ½” which is the standard size for almost all sinks and is compatible with existing lever drains and twist waste valves, so it’s really a one size fits all product.
How it works: Drain Armor is a sink strainer with a patented locking mechanism. We provide a torx bit for quick and easy installation (takes only seconds). Simply pop the Drain Armor in the sink drain, and tighten the security bolt on the top. The unit expands to tighten, and becomes virtually impossible to pop out. To take out simple loosen the bolt on top with the torx bit.
Why you need it: Most sinks will have a strainer, but over time these strainers either break or get lost. It’s very important to have a sink drain strainer to keep items like forks, knives, bottle caps, and large food scraps from going down the drain and causing damage to your pipes and plumbing system. No need to weld the sink strainer to the sink, or constantly buy replacement sink strainers. Drain Armor is the perfect, permanent locking strainer for your commercial sink that won’t get lost or broken into.
Drain Armor is a Trade Mark of Drain-Net Technologies