Did you know that we are more than an online supplier? Drain-Net also offers nationwide drain line inspections, sizing, and installation for drain locks, baskets, and GDRU's and many more products. Our goal is to help restaurants and foodservice facilities keep their focus and energy on taking care of their food, employees, and customers, instead of worrying about their drains! Additionally, we are members of Service Channel, for those restaurants who use that scheduling service.
Professional Drain Line Inspection and Measuring:
• All foodservice establishments are subject clogged drians and plumbing problems
• Our local service providers inspects drains for clogs and pipe damage
• While there, they can measure your drains to correctly size your needed drain locks and baskets
• A report of the drain line inspection will be given before any products are ordered or another service is scheduled.
Professional Drain Jetting:
• If the inspection shows that your foodservice establishment has has drain clogs, they can be cleaned out by a local drain jetting technician. If you do not have a drain jetter, we will find one for you.
• Drain jetting is typically scheduled after hours for your convenience
• Drain Jetting gives your drains a fresh start, especially if they have been neglected for years.
• After your drains get a clean start, our Drain-Line Professionals will install the right products, preventing future drain-line problems.
• We have a full line of products for every application
• Installation can be done on the same visit as the drain jetting
Interested in a turnkey solution for your restaurant drain lines? Call 908-236-0277 or Click here to contact us today.
Are you a plumber or drain jetter? We are looking to add quality people to our network of Drain-Net Service Providers. Contact us today to learn more about growing your business with Drain-Net!